Re: Spam

Alice:

I see that you have aol also and I wonder if that could be the problem?

I have also gotten some spam and LOTS of junk mail. About 20 every day,
credit card, work at home, pornographic, etc. For a while, I forwarded them
back to aol, yahoo, or "postmaster" wherever they came from and they actually
began to taper off. Unfortunately, they have come back again, worse than
ever. So I see that they cannot be gotten rid of, at least not the way I was
going

I have learned that you should never click on the "Remove" because that is
what they are hoping for. It tells them that there is a person answering and
that they whould go on sending!

Are there any others out there who are having this problem with aol?

Jane Conneen
Lfarmpress@aol.com