Re: Junk Mail and Spam

Alice, Jane, list members:

I use a university server only and  lately have been spammed almost
daily by credit card/debt consolidation e-mails, so I don't think
it's a problem with aol. The address--usually a string of
letters--give away the spam. I delete these messages unopened and,
although one or two still arrive every day or two, they are not
increasing in number.  I have not received any artsy type spams and
there has been only one of a pornographic nature.

Does anybody  else on the list have this same problem with a similar pattern?

Beth Kubly
bmk126@psu.edu