Stock Photography

Hi All,

Just wanted to let anyone who uses stock photography either in their artist books or graphic design that I am currently selling a group of royalty free photo CDs on Ebay. I have often used these discs for my own artist's books when creating digital photo montages and even in collage.

To see which titles are for sale, go to ebay.com and enter item #2008682619 in the search box. Then click on "view seller's other auctions" to get to the other 9 titles.

I am currently selling my collection of about 30 photo CDs from Photodisc, Digital Vision, Eyewire and more. Have shut down my graphic design business and my artist book interest these days are leaning away from photography.

Laura