Book Arts in Paris?

A friend at Idaho State University has sent me the following query:

 I am traveling to Paris, France on Saturday, March 16th.  Could you
 possibly have information on sources in Paris for book arts,
 letterpress, papers, etc.  Any help or information would be greatly
 appreciated.  Thank you, Rita.

Inasmuch as I am most familiar with Paris, Idaho (a short ride
from the birthplace of Gutzom Borglum), and because Rita is
not on the Book Arts list, I offered to go on the Book Arts list
and ask members to send Paris, France book arts
information directly to

katsrita@isu.edu

Thanks for your assistance,

Tom Trusky, Director