Re: score repair -re: spiral in hardcover

Thank you all for your advice and support with this problem.  The
librarians have decided to try the Spiral Binding in a Hard Cover
method.  I've tried it on another spirally bound item, and it seems like
it's just the answer we've been looking for.

Thank you so much!
Kim King