Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 11 Mar 2002 to 12 Mar 2002 (#2002-70)

My experience with Rising Sun was similar.  It took almost 2 months to
get a sample book. But they gave me a retailer that is great.  I've
order with wonderful success from Paper Routes (a Rising Sun
distributor). They will ship quantities as small as 1/4 yard and even
update the Rising Sun swatch book if you need.They are located in
Dallas, TX. Contact information is:
Paper Routes
404 Exposition Avenue
Dallas, TX 75226
Phone:  214-828-9494
Fax:  214-828-9440

Campbell Logan also has an excellent selection of cloths. For my needs I
often just need a yard at a time so Paper Routes has been my choice.
Best of luck!

On Tuesday, March 12, 2002, at 11:01 PM, Automatic digest processor
wrote:

> Does anyone know what's become of the folks at Rising Sun Bookcloth? I
> ordered a swatch book a month ago and it never arrived, left a phone
> message a couple of weeks ago, and would leave another now but their
> voicemail system is filled to capacity, no room for further messages.
Ruth Wikoff-Jones
ruthwj@mninter.net