James Bailey Website?

Does anyone have a link to a website for the book artist James Bailey?

He will be teaching at Split Rock Arts this summer, and I ran into a friend
of his family who said he was a great teacher.

I'm not familiar with his work, and can't seem to find it on the web or in
any of my artists book's reference works.

Thanks!

Feel free to send it to me directly, if you prefer.
--
Robyn Beth Priestley
rpturtle@visi.com