Leather craft books on eBay

Hello to the list!

I've just listed (16) books on eBay (still cleaning out those boxes in the
garage!).  These are mostly all "leather crafting books" - and
"leatherworking" books.  Although in many cases they cover the usual making
of belts, moccasins, key chains, wallets, etc.,  I'm mentioning here on the
list because every one of them has at least one section on either leather
paring, or staining, or dying, or dressing, or
creasing/folding/molding/sculpting, etc. and I know there are some
bookbinder's that will find these subjects of interest as they relate to
bookbinding.

If you want to take a look, you can cut and paste the following 'address' to
look at one item. Once there you can click on "View Seller's Other Auctions"
to see the rest of the list.

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1525200302&r=0&t=0&;
showTutorial=0&ed=1017008434&indexURL=0&rd=1

Thanks!

Regards, Karen L. Crisalli