Book Club Subscriptions

My questions for anyone who has done this before: How do I set up payment
plans? Do I get paid after they receive the book or do they pay in advance?
How successful have these programs been? Do patrons prefer more expensive
programs for additional perceived value or less expensive programs because
the books are cheap and fun?

As usual all of the discussions and advice from this list is greatly
appreciated!

Have a good day,

Kevin Thomas