Gabriel Rummonds's website

Dear Book Arts Colleagues,

After several months of inactivity, I have updated my handpress website. I=20
hope you will visit it.=20

NEW Check out "Handpresses for sale." Elizabeth Nevin has another handpress=20
listed on eBay=E2=80=99s auction block. This one is a Columbian. The auction=
 ends=20
today, March 18.

NEW Check out "Printers." Three new printers, Robert Baris, Paul Ritscher,=20
and Rollin Milroy, have been added to the list, as well as three more photos=
=20
of printer and their presses in the Photo Gallery.

NEW Check out "Handpress books." Books printed by Robert Baris, Rollin=20
Milroy, and Alessandro Zanella have been added to the list.

NEW Check out "Book arts discussion groups." There is a link to Gerald=20
Lange=E2=80=99s website PPLetterpress.

I would like to encourage all of you who print on handpress, whether it be=20
books, ephemera, or prints, to send me details about you and your press. I=20
also have a Photo Gallery of printers and their presses. There is also a=20
section for listing books that were printed on a handpress.

If you hear of any exhibitions featuring handpress books, please let me know=
.

The website address is: http://letterspace.com/handpress, or use the link=20
below.

If you have any questions or comments, please respond directly to me at=20
gabrum@aol.com.  Thanks.

Gabriel Rummonds
Seattle, WA 98107