Re: ISO: Oaxaca, Mexico

Hi Sibyl & list,

One of my friends owns an art studio in Oaxaca.  Noel is from New Mexico
and her husband is from Oaxaca I believe.  We will be doing a feature
story on their studio in an upcoming edition of Expression Art Magazine.
 Here is the information:

Sachmo Centro de Arte, A.C.
Melchor Ocampo 207
Oaxaca, Oaxaca
tel. (011 52 from the US) 951 5144073

Oaxaca´s only bilingual art center offers fine arts workshops for
indiviuals and groups among other services.  See our website:
www.sachmo.com

I hope that you find this lead interesting.

Take care,

Bobbi Richards