Page inserts for books and albums

I am at the very beginning stages of starting my own business making
handmade books, boxes, albums, cards and invitations and have been
investigating the best way to go about producing the books and albums when I
start growing and (hopefully) get more clients. For those people out there
who do this type of work, do you cut and sew the pages yourself or do you
have a source where you buy pre-made inserts? If you buy them pre-made,
where do you buy them from?

Many thanks-
Tasmyn

--