Looking for binder to help with project

Hi,

Here's what I'm after.  A nice quality leather book style case to hold =
playing cards.  When closed the case needs to hold the cards secure.  =
When open, the cards need to be easy to remove (dump into your hand, =
easily pull out, etc).

I would like to discuss this project with those who might be interested. =
 I'm located in the Dallas Texas area, so if you are in that area we can =
easily arrange to meet.  Otherwise we would need to discuss details, =
etc. via email and phone.

If these look good and have a decent price point there is a possibility =
of my needing several of the cases.

If interested please email me and we can discuss.

Thanks,

Mark Jensen