reflective/mirror paper

Hi,

I'm looking for advice/source for paper.  What I'm looking for is
some paper that reflected (like a mirror) to insert into a book where
I want the reader to see themselves.  I know that this exists because
I've seen it in children's books but have no idea where I might find
such a thing and what it might be called.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,  Jen