Re: commercial printing and Book Arts

Visual Studies Workshop Press, for many years printed offset books for
artists. You can see our catalog of arttists books at
http://www.vsw.org/pressWe are no longer printing, but we do still have
residencies for book artists which allow them to prepare books for offset
printing, or for some of the new print-on-demand technologies which we are
using more and more. What we do offer is access to pre=press computer labs
and help in preparing books for production (we have done a lot of that).
What we do not have is production funds.

Schedule: Our current round of residencies, through the end of this year,
are filled. There will be a new call for proposals in December.

Joan Lyons

Joan Lyons
Visual Studies Workshop
31 Prince Street