Re: Self-publishing

Laurie
    You might find some good information at these sites. I haven't checked
them lately so I hope ythey are still good links.

in good spirit
Susan

Publisher’s Marketing Assn, association for independent publishers, present
and past newsletters which have helpful articles. Also sponsor an annual
conference in May in Chicago
http://www.pma-online.org

Para Publishing, website of Dan Poynter, author of The Self-Publishing
Manual
http://www.parapublishing.com

SPAWN, Small Publishers Artists And Writers Network
http://www.spawn.org

SPAN (Small Publishers Association of North America)
http:www.SPANnet.org

Sensible Solutions, site by author of How to get Happily Published, info on
getting published, self-publishing option, and selling books
http://www.happilypublished.com

--
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Newburyport, MA