Re: Offset Printing

Offset is just another method of communication and it can indeed be considered a
craft. It may not have the great texture and impression of something letterpress
printed, but it can most definitely be considered a fine method of printing given
the right content and design. It certainly helps to also have a artisan pressperson
that considers the offset trade still a craft. Their is no question that skill is
also involved. We are all just so inundated with junk mail and advertising daily
that is commercially offset printed, that it is difficult to imagine any other
capabilities offset printing can provide. Hey, it's still a matter of applying
content to a page and that's what it is all about.

Jennifer Kennard