Re: obag deadline

In a message dated 3/19/02 11:02:49 AM, paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET writes:

<< I misplaced my Oregon Book Arts Guild newsletter and can't locate info
on-line - does anyone know the deadline for the 6th book biennal? >>

Deadline is May 20, 2002 with the show up during the months of July and
August. If anyone else would like an entry form you can e-mail me with your
mailing address or I can e-mail you back with a PDF version.
Patricia Grass