Advertisement for used Saddle Stitcher and Band Nipper

I have several binding-related tools for sale:

I've just listed an Acme Saddle Stitch stapler on ebay, which may be found under the title of ACME Saddle Stitcher. There is also a tool useful for bandnipping with a 3/4" jaw and a nicely angled mouth... just one more day and only $15.00 thus far. It is under the title "Band nippers".