Re: String Books

When I was in journalism school, we made string books, which were =
basically scrapbooks of our newspaper clippings. I cut my articles out, =
pasted them on board (and laminated it for good measure), then punched =
holes in the board and "bound" it with string. So a string book wouldn't =
actually work for binding magazines - it's not really a permanent =
binding structure.

Kara Sjoblom
http://www.sfbookarts.com
http://www.karonimo.com