Re: grey stamping foil

Dear Peter,

I'm finally getting back to you.  As we discussed in Alexandria, the one list
I subscribe to is one of yours.  I'm including your latest posting on it.  Is
there any way that when I get emails from it they can be designated from the
list - either from the subject or who sent it?  For me it is important, since
I can't tell if the inquire is general or specifically sent to Lehmann
Bindery.  I would appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks a lot and am looking forward to seeing you in Minnesota,

Frank
Lehmann Bindery