Re: books

I have a few library/conservation books for sale at fair prices, if any of
you are interested.

Cunha. Conservation of Library Materials: A Manual and Bibliography on the
Care, Repair and Restoration of Library Materials. 2 vols. Scarecrow Press,
1972. In good conditon

Conservation and Preservation of Humanities Research Collections. University
of Texas, Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center, 1989

Mirjam Foot. Henry Davis Gift: A Collection of Bookbindings, volulme 1.
British Library, 1979-82. (hand bound by me, cloth case binding)

Preservation of Library Materials. Conference Held at the National Library
of Austria, Vienna 1986 (2 vols.) Edited by Merrily Smith

Mindell Dubansky
Associate Museum Librarian - Preservation
Thomas J. Watson Library
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028