Re: More on glue/paste

Hi Cherie,

I use YES! all the time for making books.  Granted, I'm doing more of a
guerrilla bookmaking rather than traditional, but it works wonderfully!
Most recently, it did the trick for books I was making out of old film
canister-- it was the only thing that could withstand the rolling and
unrolling of the book's guts and still keep it glued inside.

My jar of YES! says "Acid free for Archival Work" on it.  It gets my whole
hearted, wheat starch and glycerin support :)

miracles,
k-

Kara L.C. Jones, Dakota's Mommy
Editor-In-Chief, KotaPress.com