Re: More on glue/paste (Yes)

I would be extremely cautious using YES on anything on long-term value.  =
used it a few years ago to adhere paper and photographs to styrofoam in =
a 3D
piece.  It was easier to work with than other adhesives, but after a =
while
the paper crinkled and the piece is no good anymore, though I haven't =
been
able to throw it out yet after the considerable time it took me to put =
it
together.

Lora Brueck

book_arts-l>