GBW: "email source"

Dear Peter  and list subscribers,

Thank you for your response.  Since your program can not identify in the subject
heading that the message is coming from the list, do you think list members would
mind starting their subject with something like "GBW:" - much as I've done in
this reply- when they are sending to the list?  I know for several of us this
would be a great help in sorting out spam, messages sent directly to us and those
from the list.  I for one, would greatly appreciate this.

Thank you in advance,
Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery