Re: [BKARTS] how to glue labels

I'm a big fan of Duromount or the 3M alternative, which allows you to make a
sticker of the label. Because it just sits on the surface and doesn't soak
in at all, it isn't a good choice if you're using paper that isn't very
strong or has a tendency to pill, as the label can come off, bringing a thin
layer of the paper with it. Also helps to apply the adhesive and backing
before cutting the labels out to assure a clean edge. We buy large rolls and
I'm not sure if it's available in small quantities.

You might be able to contact DuroTech  http://durotechcorp.com/mount.htm and
ask for a couple samples (I noticed on the linked page that there are
several types - I'm not sure what ours is) and they might be large enough
for lots of small labels.

with best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon