Re: [BKARTS] how to glue labels

Try gluing up the label, then use a fingertip to wipe the edges, removing the
excess from the paper.  Enough glue will remain to secure the label closely,
but there won't be so much that it will ooze out under pressing.  After
setting the label, gently wipe and blot the label with a soft, clean, dry rag
to help seat it, bringing up any extra glue before nipping.  I use PVA for
this little chore, not paste.

Carol
Eugene, OR
========