[BKARTS] New Books about Books List

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
MAKE SURE ANY MESSAGE COMES TO ME AND IS NOT SENT TO THE ENTIRE LIST.
colophon@nh.ultranet.com

The Colophon Book Shop has posted to our web site our most recent List
of Books about Books and the History of Printing.

List 124 contains 195 items, both antiquarian and in-print, of books
on the History of the Book, Book Collecting, Printing, Bookbinding,
Calligraphy, Papermaking, Illuminated Manuscripts, Bookselling,
Bibliography, Forgery, Illustration, and more.

Please view at:       http://www.colophonbooks.com

Thank you,
Christine Liska

Colophon Book Shop