Re: [BKARTS] Handwriting--Try This Idea

Catherine:

Photocopying works fine. You can enlarge, reduce, but you have to do a
paste-up to create your book.

If you were to use a scanner, you are kind of stuck with the page size you
start with, I think. I don't have one and don't know if you can reduce or
enlarge on them.

If you scan your copy into your computer, you can use ClickBooks by Blue
Squirrel. Blue Squirrel is on the internet. I use this program to produce
booklets of various sizes and it is really pretty good. I think there are
other programs available that do the same thing, though I cannot provide
any names or sources.

Let us know when your first chapbook is ready for distribution and how to
get one!

Richard