Date: 2 Apr 2002
From: Rae Atira-Soncea <rae.atira-soncea@arts.state.wi.us>
Subject: Source of colored paper sought
Does anyone know of a source for archival/acid free colored paper,
including card stock? We need standard sizes, 8.5 X 11 to 11 x 17, for
replacing the color coding sheets of some of our complex archive ledger
notebooks. Paper in them is NOT archival.

Rae Atira-Soncea
Conservation Coordinator
Percent for Art Conservation Initiative Project
Wisconsin Arts Board
101 E Wilson, 1st fl
Madison WI 53702
608-264-8192
Fax: 608-267-0380

Anne T. Lane, Collections Manager
York County Culture & Heritage Commission
212 East Jefferson Street
York SC 29746
803-684-7716
Fax 803-684-0230