Re: [BKARTS] Seeking book repair advice

Tasmyn,

You need to provide more information.  How did you make the album--is it sewn
through the folds, or is it a post-binding?  Glued?  Is the grain of the paper
parallel to the backbone of the book, or does it run perpendicular to it.  How
big is the book?

I'm not visualizing what you mean by the case spine being wider than the
textblock.  To my thinking the case isn't going to inhibit the openability of
the book, unless the spine is side-sewn or fixed by means of chicago screws or
something similar.  Or if the book is very narrow or the grain is wrong for
the proper flexibility of the leaves.

Carol
Eugene, OR