[BKARTS] NYC SUMMER HOUSING

Greetings! I am posting a message from a classmate:

Hello, All! I'm a BookArts student at University of Alabama and plan
to be in Brooklyn for a letterpress internship this summer (Mid-May
to Aug 1). I was wondering if anyone knows of any housing options
in NYC (Manhattan, Brooklyn, SW Queens) for a nice, responsible
but cruelly impoverished printing student? If so, please email me
(Shanna Spradlin) at s_s_spradlin@hotmail.com or call collect at
205-366-0493. Thank you for your time!