Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Apr 2002 to 4 Apr 2002 (#2002-92)

Bill-
New York Central Art Supplies carries limited supplies of Moulin de Verger
papers,
although, I'm not certain about Puymoyen 50gsm.
They are at 62 Third Avenue (11th Street) in New York City
Telephone: 212-473-7705

It's a very beautiful paper. I used it recently for a Valentine broadside.
Alice
<apeachW96@aol.com>
<<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/tangobook">
http://www.geocities.com/tangobook</A>>