[BKARTS] BOOK EXPLROATIONS kudo

One of the many  congratulations received on BOOK EXPLORATIONS 2002. May be
seen 1-4 pm
Saturday and Sunday  April 6 & 7.  Take exit #9 off Route 3 and go right
at top of ramp. Stay left at next 2 forks and opposite 3rd church you will
find the yellow Yankee Barn ...gallery upstairs.

Hi all,
     I want to report to you that I went to the opening of Book Explorations
and was really blown away.Yes my book was selected and displayed.There were
about 80 handmade books.This exhibit was  extra special because all the books
were out to be handled.It was not a fancy display but none the less was
great.The books were simply laid out on tables.Latex gloves were available
for anyone handling the books.The variety,imagination,content,and use of
material is beyond anything I could begin to explain here.If you are anywhere
near Kingston,MA and have any interest in books you MUST make time to get
there.They are on display only through next weekend, April 7   The gallery is
open for special viewing by groups, classes and individuals by apointment as
well as 1-4 Saturday and Sunday.
      I didn't recognize any names.Were there any other cyberscribes who had
books there? Any Masscribes?

          I wish i had time to go back before the exhibit ends
                   Dave
reporting live ,,I think I'm still alive..from Worcester,MA