Re: [BKARTS] What is leatherette? Bonded leather?

I have a couple of Bibles in bonded leather. When new they look quite nice.
But they wear on the edges and corners. Where the wear is looks like grey
paper. I guess if the book weren't used much, it would be ok. It would
depend on the budget I guess. (I've never used it myself. Nor leather, for
that matter.) BUt if the album is to be elegant and last long, I'd go for
real leather.
nan roberts
North Redwoods Book ARts Guild
Eureka, Calif