[BKARTS] Ed Hutchins at Crow's Shadow

There are a few spots left for Ed Hutchins' upcoming workshop, "Innovative
Books: Single Sheet Structures" Saturday, April 20th from 9 am - 1 pm at
Crow's Shadow Institute of the Arts.

By using simple folding, cutting and gluing skills, we will create a variety
of innovative book structures each created from just one piece of paper. The
books will have mulitple pages, hidden pages, pockets, pop-ups, unfolding
panels & unexpected folds. We'll learn as we go.

Crow's Shadow is a non-profit arts facility on the Umatilla Indian
Reservation outside of Pendleton, Oregon that serves Native American artists
but also welcomes the general public for a creative experience of art
instruction and cultural exchange.

This is a great opportunity to work with Ed Hutchins during one of his rare
west coast visits. If you're not familiar with Ed, either as an artist or an
instructor, you can visit his website - http://www.artistbooks.com . The
class is limited to 12 participants and the cost is a bargain at $45, which
includes materials for all projects.

To reserve your spot, contact Melissa Ponte at 541-276-3954
To learn more about Crow's Shadow, visit http://www.crowsshadow.org

with best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon