[BKARTS] summer book designer pittsburgh

Hello all -

I'm a design student at carnegie mellon - I'm looking for a
project for the summer. I'm hoping to find someone in the
pittsburgh area who works in the bookmaking field who could
use an apprentice or studio assistent type person.

thanks to all who have suggestions!

cynthia maletz
cmaletz@andrew.cmu.edu