[BKARTS] Dante's Inferno

Book-Arts Listers:

Do any of you know of artists' books that deal with all or part of
Dante's Inferno? I have access to the Tom Phillips's work of some
time ago, but am not aware of any other artists' book artists who
have used the Inferno as a point of departure.

FYI I'm aware of most of the 20th and early 21st century illustrators
(Mazur, Moser, Baskin, LeBrun, etc.) and the artists who have treated
the material (Rauschenberg, Phillips & Greenaway). I suspect there
are others out there who artistically might have handled the Inferno,
but on a smaller or less widely-known scale. These are the folks I'm
trying to find out about.

Communicate off-list and, if there is any demand for a recap of
leads any of you can provide.

Beth Kubly,
Penn State
bmk126@psu.edu