[BKARTS] trip to Japan

to some bookbinding and papermaking studios. Does anyone have suggestions
for book arts related visits and activities? I am in contact with the
Tokyo Bookbinding Club and I know they will have some suggestions for me
too.

Linda

Linda M. Wilson, Library Director, Greenwich Academy, 200 N. Maple AV,
Greenwich, CT 06830 203.552.4403
linda_wilson@greenwichacademy.org
http://mail.greenwichacademy.org/~linda_wilson/libhome.html