From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Linda Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 10:07 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [BKARTS] trip to Japan

Hello all,
I am applying for funding for a three-week cultural exchange trip to
Tokyos sponsored by a parent in my school. I will want to include visits
to some bookbinding and papermaking studios. Does anyone have suggestions
for book arts related visits and activities? I am in contact with the
Tokyo Bookbinding Club and I know they will have some suggestions for me
too.

Linda