[BKARTS] Univ of IA Center for the Book News

Hello Book Arts List users and lurkers,

The University of Iowa Center for the Book has just published and
mailed a newsletter which, although not comprehensive, has
information about many of our current activities.

Articles include:
Reports from Lynn Amlie, Shari DeGraw and Julie Leonard on their
teaching, research and production areas.
Information on our newest enterprise, Gary Frost Book Kits.
Statistics about students in our graduate certificate program.
Report of Sara T. Sauers winning the Carl Hertzog Award for
Excellence in Book Design for No Shortcuts: An Essay on Wood
Engraving  by Barry Moser.

If you would like to receive the newsletter, contact me via any of
the modes listed below. A .pdf version is also available.

Best wishes to all,
--
Suzanne Micheau Tinnian
Program Assistant