Re: [BKARTS] trip to Japan

Linda:

One of my clients in Tokyo is a book dealer. I'd love for you to go there
and give me an idea of what the place looks like and to say "hello" to Miss
Onuma. I've been selling my books to them for 10 years.

        Miss Rico Onuma
        Periodica Japonica
        Hongo 5-29-13
        Tokyo 113 Japan

Pat Baldwin

At 10:07 AM 04/09/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>Hello all,
>I am applying for funding for a three-week cultural exchange trip to
>Tokyos sponsored by a parent in my school. I will want to include visits
>to some bookbinding and papermaking studios. Does anyone have suggestions
>for book arts related visits and activities? I am in contact with the
>Tokyo Bookbinding Club and I know they will have some suggestions for me
>too.
>
>Linda
>

>Linda M. Wilson, Library Director, Greenwich Academy, 200 N. Maple AV,
>Greenwich, CT 06830 203.552.4403
>linda_wilson@greenwichacademy.org
>http://mail.greenwichacademy.org/~linda_wilson/libhome.html

"I hear and I forget.