Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 8 Apr 2002 to 9 Apr 2002 (#2002-97)

David Blatner's article in the May issue of MacWorld is a great
comparison and can be found at
http://www.macworld.com/2002/05/features/dtp.html. I just upgraded to
Quark 5 ($429) and wish I'd stayed with 3.5. It doesn't make pdf's except
through Distiller (as it did in the past); the html is not as good as
Extensis Beyond Press (which may not be ported to 5) and you can only
save in 4 and 5. I have colleagues using 3.5 so I'll have to use it for
sharing work with them.

As a related question, is anyone using Imposer or other imposition
program?
Thanks,
Dot
Dorothy Simpson Krause