[BKARTS] Bookish Quotes

One of my favorite book poems is by Arnold Lobel.  It comes from his book
Whiskers & Rhymes (Greenwillow, 1985).  I can't find our copy just now, but
as I recall it goes:

Books to the ceiling.
Books to the sky.
My pile of books
Is a mile high.

How I love them.
How I need them.
I'll have a long gray beard
By the time I read them.

I first read the poem when our daughter was given the book -- then newly
published.  Over the years, it has come to aptly describe not only her room,
but the rest of our house too.

Sally