[BKARTS] Bookish Quotes, continued

Many thanks to all of you on both the Book Arts List and the Letterpress
List for the deluge of bookish quotes, both on and off list. We've chosen
one of the quotes sent to us from the lists, and we'll be setting type,
cutting linoleum, mixing ink, and cranking the Vandercook over the next few
days.

And just so as not to jinx anything, the chosen quote will be announced
once there's a stack of finished broadsides sitting on the feedboard of the
press. I don't generally hold to superstitions, but I am entitled to one or
two.

Thank you again,
John Cutrone
Red Wagon Bookworks