[BKARTS] Reqest for Calendar of Events Items for Tabellae and Letter Arts Review.

Reqest for Calendar of Events Items for Tabellae and Letter Arts Review.

If you have any calendar items: Call's for entries, Exhibits, Lectures,
Workshops of regional or national interest, Summer Study, etc. If your
organization offers a series of evening/Saturday classes, I'll be happy to
let my readers know of your organization and what sort of classes it offers.
I don't have the space to list individual classes. There is no charge for
this calendar listing. Please respond promptly to be included in the new
issues.

The events should deal directly with Calligraphy & Illumination, Bookbinding,
Artist's Books, Marbling & Paste Papers and/or Papermaking.

ONLY send items that will take place August 1, 2002 AND LATER.  The listings
can have whatever info you have now. I can update the info in future issues.
If the info was in TA 2.1 or LAR 17.1 you do not need to re-send that info.
If there are corrections to those printed entries, do let the calendar
editors know.

Please feel free to forward this info to any museums or other organizations
that sponsor suitable events.

   Send the particulars via email to Rebecka at  <info@JohnNealBooks.com>

If the events include lettering, illumination, letterform design ALSO send
the info to Carmen Yount, calendar editor of Letter Arts Review at
<cyount@rocketmail.com>

John Neal

Founded by Shereen LaPlantz, TABELLAE ANSATAE is a quarterly publication on
calligraphy, artist's books, bookbinding and books for kids. Tabellae
includes how-to  articles, reproductions of finished works, book reviews,
exhibit reviews. It is now published by John Neal, Bookseller.
Tabellae Ansata
Subscriptions           USA       Others
1 year (four issues) $25 USD   $33 USD
2 years (8 issues )  $40 USD   $60 USD

LETTER ARTS REVIEW is the international journal serving the calligraphic and
lettering arts community with informative articles, considered commentary and
outstanding reproductions. Each issue seeks to inform, inspire and invigorate
- whether the work you seek is contemporary, historical, experimental or
traditional, commercial or fine-arts oriented, legible or non-legible, verbal
or non-verbal. Edited by Rose Folsom, it is published by John Neal,
Bookseller.

Letter Arts Review
Subscription Prices: USA    Canada           Others
1 year (four issues)    $42      $45 USD        $62 USD
2 years (eight issues) $75      $81 USD       $107USD
3 years (12 issues)   $105    $118 USD       $149 USD
Payment is in US funds. Check, Money order, Mastercard, Visa, Discover
There is a 10% discount for students, but the class must send in the
subscriptions in a group. We can send a packet of info to your teacher with
all the details about the offer.

John Neal
Letter Arts Review
John Neal, Bookseller