Re: [BKARTS] CBA Workshop April 27-28

Hello, Cory

I have won a traveling fellowship to NYC (I'm a first year MFA at
University of Cincinnati.)

What dates will your workshop be?  I will be in NYC June 6 through June 17,
and my main purpose of my trip is to take workshops at the Center for Book
Arts.  Although I am still awaiting word on the summer class schedule,
yours sounds very promising.

Please let me know the dates you will be there, and maybe could use some
company Museum gobbling?

Thank you,
Rhonda Gushee