[BKARTS] Books for Babies and Toddlers

After a recent trip to the Zoo with my nine month old, I am motivated to
try and make a book for him about Zoo Animals. Since he is so young, I
am trying to think of a book type that would work and last longer than a
day. Has anyone ever made cardboard baby books before or have any other
inventive ideas for a book that would be a little more indestructible
than a traditional book. Has anyone had luck with making entirely cloth
books? Any ideas would be appreciated.

- Claudine Intner