Re: [BKARTS] Books for Babies and Toddlers

Claudine,
a  practical thought- if you use cloth make sure that if you use printing
ink on the book that it cannot come off when chewed and sucked. any
additions are very firmly attached, and that anything in pockets is not of a
size to be easily swallowed.  babies and toddlers will eat/chew everything.
>From Dorothy
who is discovering the book form as alternative way to to present miniature
woven tapestries.