[BKARTS] Bindery closing

Hello,
I have been trying to sell my small mail-order bookbinding business (hand-bound journals, portfolios, notebooks and boxes) for many months, but with no success. As a result, I must (for personal reasons) simply cease operations and hope my many fine customers will understand.
I am selling my equipment and tools. Some of the larger pieces of equipment are spoken for, but remaining are the following:
            Chandler & Price guillotine cutter
            Letang fils (stereotype) nipping press
            Latham cornering machine.
Pictures of these pieces as well as a list of the tools available for sale can be seen at: www.home.earthlink.net/~hughstump/equipment.html.
If you have an interest, please let me know off list.
Thanks,
Hugh